Terms and Conditions
Condensed terms and conditions (must be displayed in all advertising):
By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). See www.encoreaccounting.com.au for full terms. Open to Australian residents (excluding SA) 18+. Multiple entries permitted. Competition opens 25/6/19 at 12:01 AM and closes 15/11/19 at 11:59 PM. An Entrant will be drawn on Monday 25/11/2019 at 11AM to spin the Electronic Wheel at Promoter’s Premises at 33 Jeays Street, Bowen Hills, QLD 4006. The winner will have a chance to win $50,000 (incl. GST). The odds of the drawn entrant winning a prize are one in two hundred and fifty. Winner notified by email and published online at www.encoreaccounting.com.au from 26/11/19 for 28 days. The Promoter is Encore Accounting Pty Ltd As Trustee for Encore Accounting Unit Trust (ABN 24 354 258 773) of 33 Jeays Street, Bowen Hills, QLD 4006. Authorised Under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35642. ACT Permit No. TP 19/03610.
$50,000 Tax Return Sweepstakes
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter
How to enter
- Multiple entries permitted.
Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- A Confirmation of the prize will be sent by email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 26/11/2019 at https://www.encoreaccounting.com.au/ for 28 days.
- https://www.encoreaccounting.com.au/ for 28 days.
Prize on offer
|Number of winners||Prize description|
|1 Winner||If the winner selects the winning number that is subsequently shown on the spinning wheel they will win: $50,000 cash prize (1 in 250 chances of winning)|
Further Terms and Conditions
Privacy Collection statement
- https://www.encoreaccounting.com.au/ . You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to The Privacy Officer, The Trustee for Encore Accounting Unit Trust (ABN 24 354 258 773) of 33 Jeays Street , Bowen Hills, QLD 4006.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- LTPS/19/35642. ACT Permit No. TP 19/03610.